Books by resident monk Brother Victor-Antoine d'Avila Latourrette:
Walk in His Ways: A Monastic Journey of Life and Light
Brother Victor-Antoine d'Avila-Laotourrette's new book, a monastic diary, will be released on February 1st, 2014. Introduction by Michael Centore.
Liguori Books Win Catholic Press Awards for 2013
A Rhythm of Life, The Monastic Way by Brother Victor-Antoine d’Avila-Latourrette was awarded third place among hardcover books on spirituality. Judges honored d’Avila Latourrette for "doing a wonderful job of serving as a spiritual guide to the monastic life…Inspiring!"
Details are available at http://www.liguori.org.
There is a new French edition of The Pure Joy of Monastery Cooking:
-*NEW BOOK* A Monastery Journey to Christmas (Liguori Publications, available October 1st, 2011)
-*NEW BOOK* This Good Food, revised/extended edition (Countryman Press, available October 3rd, 2011)
- The Monastery Garden Cookbook (Countryman Press)
- The Pure Joy of Monastery Cooking (Countryman Press)
-The Gift of Simplicity (Liguori Publications)
- From a Monastery Kitchen (Liguori Publications)
- Twelve Months of Monastery Salads (Harvard Common Press)
- Blessings of the Daily (Liguori Publications)
- Blessings of the Table (Liguori Publications)